Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Anderson Properties
Based on 81 Completed Surveys
View Rating Report
– #1 Agent | Luxury Collection Office – 2016, 2017, 2018
– Certified Million Dollar GUILD Recipient – 2018
– Houston Business Journal – Top 40 Under 40 – 2012
– HOUSTON REALTOR® OF THE YEAR (HAR.com) – 2011
– Top 2% – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Agents Nationwide
– HAR.com Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate – 2010
– H-Texas Magazine’s Best – TOP Houston REALTORS® – 2009
– Entrepreneur of the Year – Women’s Council of REALTORS® – 2009
– Woman of the Year | Houston 2017
– National Civil Rights Hall of Fame Inductee – 2018
Tiffany’s Partial Client List
A native Houstonian, Tiffany Curry is a well connected full-time real estate professional dedicated to her clients success. She has less than a 6 week average for listings sold and is one of the countries experienced members of the prestigious Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (real estate professionals trained in the marketing of Luxury Homes).
She has a wealth of knowledge on how to competitively market and sell properties of all price ranges, specializing in residential and commercial sales. Tiffany is one of less than 1% of Realtors in the state of Texas to hold the Certified Negotiation Expert Designation (agents who have undergone extensive training in real estate negotiations). A Relocation Specialist for major corporations, Tiffany has accomplished what few agents have, she holds all three Prudential Relocation Certifications in Destination Services for buyers as well as Marketing Assistance and Relocation Inventory for sellers.
Tiffany was recently awarded Houston REALTOR OF THE YEAR by the Houston Association of Realtors (the second largest real estate association in the nation with over 25,000 members). As the youngest recipient in the history of the award, she holds this honor as one of the most defining moments of her career.
Tiffany is a firm believer of paying it forward. “A community cannot flourish without the support of the people in it. It’s great to receive, however it’s more important to give.”
She is a supporter of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Houston SPCA and Rebuilding Together Houston. When she’s not working, Tiffany enjoys relaxing with friends and family along with water sports, golf and tennis.
Moving out of the area?
Tiffany can help you find a great Realtor in your new city! She refers countless transactions to successful Realtors in the U.S. Give her a call today for all your real estate needs: 713-208-4862.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Social Media Pro (SMP)
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (LHMS)
- Featured Cover Realtor in National Builder Campaign – June ’10
- BBA – Bachelors of Business Administration in Management
- Recognized in the Houston Business Journal – multiple times
- Houston Business Journal’s People on the Move
- Featured in the Houston Chronicle – November ’10, December ’11
- 2017 | BHHS National REThink Council – Top 15 Agents 35 & Under
- 2017 | Chair | NAR Mega Board Forum
- 2017 | Board of Director |National Association of Realtors
- 2016 | BHHS National REThink Council
- 2016 | Board of Director | National Association of Realtors
- 2015 Chair – Strategic Planning – Texas Association of Realtors
- 2015 Chair – Consumer of the Future Workgroup – National Association of Realtors
- >2014 Presidential Liaison – National Association of Realtors
- 2013 Board Member – Young Professionals Network (YPN) -National Association of Realtors
- 2012 Chair – The BIG e (Houston Association of Realtors’ largest annual one day member conference consisting of hands on technology and educational sessions designed to increase real estate market knowledge and productivity)
- 2011 Chair – Nextgen Realtor Group…NRG – Houston Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- 2011 President- Women’s Council of Realtors Houston Chapter
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Greater Houston Luxury Home Connection (GHLHC)
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHMS)
- Houston, Texas and National Association of Realtors – Past Director
- Wall Street Journal Online Featured Luxury Home Agent
- Realtor.com (The national real estate source for home buyers)